First of all, we hope everyone is safe and healthy, and enjoying their extra time at home! These are strange times for everyone and the well being of you and our team is top of mind.
There are always real estate needs for buyers and sellers and we want to make sure that we are putting the safety of all buyers and sellers as our number one priority. We want to share with you some extra precautions our team has implemented during this
1. Our entire team is working remotely.
To ensure the safety of our team, family, and clients we are conducting regular business from home.
2. All meetings are done via phone calls and video chats.
Because of modern technology, it's easy for us to stay in touch. We are able to provide video chats and/or conduct meetings via phone for all of our clients.
3. No open houses.
To stay inline with CDC regulations, there are no open houses at this time, however we are able to do virtual tours, video walkthroughs, and private showings following strict protocol. See details below!
4. Having sellers leave all interior lights on and doors open.
When a buyer is touring a home, keeping the lights on and doors open leaves less chances for things to be touched around the property.
5. All buyers and buyer's agents are using hand sanitizer upon entry of a property.
6. All buyers and buyer's agents are provided with vinyl/latex gloves when in a home.
7. Buyer's agents are using Clorox wipes to wipe down anything that was possibly touched during the showing and immediately discard that in the trash.
Including, but not limited to: hand rails, counters, front door knob, and lockbox.
8. Implementing Matterport tours.
This is a 24/7 virtual open house that you can access online. Allows you to walkthrough the property from your own home. See sample
Twin Cities Elite is keeping a close eye on COVID-19 updates, all CDC regulations, and the housing market. We are here for you during some of the biggest decisions of your life and now is no different! If you have any questions or if we can be of any help, don't hesitate to reach out.
Stay safe and wash your hands,