To make sure we provide information you are interested in, when you're interested in it, if there are stretches of
updates you don't open, we'll automatically decrease the frequency of the updates you receive. If you like the updates,
you just need to open them to keep receiving them.
You already have a saved search with that name. If you save, you will overwrite the existing saved search. Are you sure?
Does your home have what it takes to sell?
October 08, 2020 at 5:15pm | Jace Baldwin
Wondering if someone is interested in buying your home? Odds are...someone probably is! 😅 But, Jace has some helpful insight as to what buyers are looking for in today's market. Does your home have these features? If so, you may want to consider selling
Hi guys, Jace Baldwin here with the Twin Cities Elite Real Estate Group. Does your home have what other buyers are looking for in the marketplace? Let's find out!
A big question sellers often have is "is somebody even interested in my house?" Great question! Given the low inventory we're currently experiencing, more times than not the answer is YES. Some things that can be attractive to buyers are:
- three or more bedrooms on the same level, often appealing to families
- offices are becoming very common due to more people working at home
- having an open layout or extra space around the house
- people are giving more consideration to not being right in the cities and moving to the suburbs
- new updates are also a bonus, I find that a lot of buyers like move-in ready properties.
So, if you check andy of those boxes, you may want to consider putting your house on the market right now! I'd be more than happy to talk to you, walk you through what that process looks like and let you know what your options are in terms of potentially
buying or selling your property!