Is selling your home on your 2021 to-do list? If so, Munce Tronsgard has some great tips on how to prepare your home for sale – a checklist of things to do! Preparing your home for selling on the market may require a little bit of elbow grease, so it’s a great idea to get started now. Then when the spring comes along, you’ll be set and ready to sell!
Hey guys, Munce here! Is selling your home penciled in as one of your 2021 resolutions? If so, I’m here to give you a few tips on what you can do now to sell your home this coming spring. You definitely want to lighten the load before your home hits the MLS.
- Make a list of home repairs in order of importance. Been putting them off cause you’re not so handy? No worries. Hire a friend to help you knock them out. Dinner afterward is always appreciated.
- You want to be able to help buyers find your home easily. You could do this by replacing or installing modern address numbers or plaques.
- Is it an unreasonably warm day? Take advantage of it by pressure washing your driveway and sidewalks.
- Got a few minutes here and there? Grab some trash bags or storage totes and one by one, clean out drawers, closets bookshelves, etc. The less stuff you have, the cleaner and more spacious your home will appear.
- What rooms need painting? Look at the days ahead and plan one weekend each month to tackle any painting projects.
If you’re planning to sell in 2021, we’d love to meet you, see your home, and help you get the ball rolling this spring!